Augmented Reality Experiences For HotelsAs a hotel owner or manager, you’re always looking for ways to market your property and attract new guests. And with the rise of augmented reality (AR), there are now more opportunities than ever to create innovative and engaging AR experiences for potential guests. AR can be used in several ways to market your hotel, from creating virtual tours of your property to providing interactive maps of the local area. You can even use AR to display special offers and discounts to potential guests. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Create a virtual tour of your hotel using AR. This is a great way to give potential guests a feel for your property without them having to visit it physically. You can use AR to create an immersive experience that includes detailed information about each room and facility at your hotel.
2. Use AR to create an interactive map of the local area. This is a great way to help guests find their way around the local area and discover nearby attractions. You can include information about nearby restaurants, shops, and tourist attractions.
3. Use augmented reality to display any deals or discounts your business runs in real-time.Also Read: Augmented Reality in Hospitality
Enhancing your hotel with augmented realityIf you’re looking for ways to improve your hotel guests’ experience, you should consider augmented reality (AR). AR can be used in various ways to enhance the guest experience, from providing interactive maps and tour guides to virtual concierge services. Here are some innovative AR ideas for hotels:
1. Use AR to provide interactive maps and tour guides: Guests can use their smartphone or tablet to view an augmented reality map of your hotel and its surroundings. This is a great way to help them orient themselves and find their way around. You can also use AR to provide virtual tour guides of your hotel’s facilities.
2. Use AR to provide a virtual concierge service: Guests can use their smartphone or tablet to access a virtual concierge service that can provide them with information about your hotel and its services. This is a great way to help guests make the most of their stay.
3. Use AR to create an immersive environment: You can create an immersive environment in your hotel that guests can explore. This could include virtual tours of your hotel’s rooms, restaurants, and facilities. You can also use AR to create interactive games and enjoyable experiences for guests.
4. Use AR to provide information about local attractions: Guests can use their smartphone or tablet to access information about local attractions, such as restaurants, bars, and shops. This is a great way to help them make the most of their time in your city.
5. Use AR to promote your hotel’s brand: You can use AR to promote your hotel’s brand and create an interactive experience for guests. This could include displaying your hotel’s logo in augmented reality or providing guests with information about special offers and promotions.
AR-enhanced hotel tourism servicesThe potential of AR in the hospitality industry is vast and varied. Hotels are using AR to enhance the guest experience in several innovative ways. Here are some examples of how AR is being used in hotels:
1. AR-enhanced room service: Hotels use AR to provide guests with an enhanced room service experience. For example, in augmented reality, Marriott Hotels uses AR to allow guests to view and order items from their room service menu. This allows guests to see their options and make their selections without having to pick up a physical menu.
2. AR-enhanced concierge services: Hotels also use AR to provide enhanced concierge services for guests. For example, Hilton Hotels uses AR to provide guests with information about local attractions and activities. This allows guests to get the most out of their trip by planning their activities.
3. AR-enhanced hotel tours: Hotels use AR to provide enhanced tours of their facilities for guests. For example, many hotels now offer virtual reality tours of their rooms and facilities that guests can take advantage of before they even arrive at the hotel. This lets guests get a feel for the hotel and its amenities before entering the door.
4. AR-enhanced hotel maps: Hotels use AR to provide guests with enhanced facilities maps. For example, many hotels now offer virtual reality tours of their rooms and facilities that guests can take advantage of before they even arrive at the hotel. This lets guests get a feel for the hotel and its amenities before entering the door.
5. AR-enhanced guest check-in: Hotels use AR to provide guests with an enhanced check-in experience. For example, many hotels now offer virtual reality check-in, allowing guests to check into their rooms without waiting in line at the front desk. This allows guests to get into their rooms faster and enjoy their stay sooner.
AR smart glassesOne of the most innovative and cutting-edge ideas for hotels is to offer augmented reality (AR) experiences for guests. This can be done in several ways, but one of the most popular is to use AR smart glasses. With these glasses, guests can view information about the hotel and its amenities and get directions to their room or the lobby. They can also view virtual tours of the hotel and its surroundings, which can be very helpful for those unfamiliar with the area. Another great use for AR smartglasses is to provide guests with information about nearby attractions and activities. This can help them make the most of their stay by giving them ideas of things to do and see. There are many other potential uses for AR in hotels, and we expect to see more and more innovative ideas being developed in the future.
Thank you for visiting ARVRtravel.com. If you liked this information, please share it with a friend. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest information in AR and VR in the travel industry and beyond. If you know of an app, service, or company using augmented reality in travel or virtual reality in travel that we should feature here, please contact us using the contact form; we would love to hear from you. Happy and Safe Travels! Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. We are not in anyway associated with Google or Google Cardboard VR. The information, resources and links on the website are provided for informational purposes only. Information is subject to change without notice.